Notes

1. I don't do tutorials anymore.

2. I rarely update my blog due to my health condition.

Thanks for your concern :)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 02 - my favourite movie.

So this is the second day of 30 days project.



*takde motif*

So what is my favourite movie? Cekidiot by clicking read more ;


It is. . . . . . . 

AVATAR (3D VERSION) !!!

Ok this is the best movie, i repeat, the best movie ever that i had watched. I ingat lagi this movie was fully booked almost a month ! And I dapat tengok pun time new year, padahal dah release on 18th december 09. And suprisingly, time I tengok tu pun fully booked ok ! I book awal on Tuesday padahal nak tengok on Wednesday, midnight movie. Gila kan? This movie was off the hook. I tengok 3D, design dia, its animation, semua lah, PERFECT ! Kalau siapa yang tengok movie ni mesti tahu kan macam mana kehebatan nya.


Dengar cerita ada Avatar 2? Harap harap betul lah !

2 orang rasa saya gemuk tapi hot. aww:

linda musee said... REPLY

suke jugak movie neh. dapat tengok dua kali kat wayang. hehe :D

hudhud said... REPLY

huyoo banyak nye kali ! hehe :P

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home