Notes

1. I don't do tutorials anymore.

2. I rarely update my blog due to my health condition.

Thanks for your concern :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 05 - my favourite quote


this is my favourite quote.
reason?
21 years of living, seriously said, most of the things yang I buat berjaya, adalah sebab I tak pernah putus harap dengan cepat.
Even when I first time having relationship with Chako
We're facing a lot of problems. Even my friends sampai suruh i leave him kalau banyak sangat masalah.
But then, I just follow my heart, 'try it one more time'
Thank God, few weeks after broke up, we get back together.
Jangan cepat give up, Tuhan mesti akan bagi kita bahagia kalau kita terus bertahan :)


p/s : nak balik KL packing barang nak pindah rumah, can't wait :)

5 orang rasa saya gemuk tapi hot. aww:

sal ya said... REPLY

yup!why dont give urself a try for one more time kan?who knows berjaya.

nak pindah rumah ek?staying alone ke?

hudhud said... REPLY

yupp. nope dgn few frnds :)

bspotgurl said... REPLY

babe, awalau apapun halangan or rintangan, never never giv up okay..

hudhud said... REPLY

ok thnks :D

Anonymous said... REPLY

wow!nice2

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home