Notes

1. I don't do tutorials anymore.

2. I rarely update my blog due to my health condition.

Thanks for your concern :)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Nokia, if you give E72 to me for free, I'll blog about you every single day !

morning everyone. quite some times jugak la I tak update blog. Sebab nothing happened in my life to blog about. boleh ke macam ni? Hahaha.


Well I got class today, but then tutorial tak siap lagi. Hah, being normal me. I hate tutorial questions. It's so fucking different dengan apa yang lecturer ajar, and nak cari dalam buku pun macam takde. I tahu, mesti dia suruh students think out of the box. But my box seems like it cannot be open. haha LOL.


Then after class I'll meet my friend, Mon.Mintak tolong dia teman I pergi Mid sebab I nak shopping barang dapur sikit. But I guess she couldn't make it, I don't know. Rasa macam nak pergi sorang-sorang je. Heaven sikit. Hehe. And tomorrow at 9 I pergi Mid lagi but this time with Encik Boyfriend. Sebab kitorang nak tengok The Sorcerer's Apprantice, an invitation from Nuffnang kan. Harus lah pergi  :D


Oh ya, about the invitation for LG Cookie Monster, I guess I couldn't make it for several personal reasons. But I still hope I can win the phone. I need a new phone, seriously. I nak E72 but it's quite expensive. But if Nokia people read this and they wanna give it to me for free, I swear to God I'll blog about Nokia everyday ! Hahaha. Serious ok, no lie. 



It really turns me on bila ada casing color pink ni. I nak T____T

Ok lah, itu saja for the simple update. Hari ni kena bayar yuran. And nak bodek my dad la, mintak tolong dia bayar sewa rumah I every month. Murah je pun hihihiihi dapat la I belanja banyak sikit  :P

Bye guys thanks for reading this

2 orang rasa saya gemuk tapi hot. aww:

Abu Ubaidah said... REPLY

i hate spending JPA for yuran..haha

Ini blog amirah said... REPLY

i'm using e63. minat jugak dengan e72 tp duit xbyk. hi hi hi. sgt bes when we can browsing the net evrytime n everywhere. love it!

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home